Carrera AR-01 Carbon Aero Frameset 2018 - 3 Brakes System
- 55% 30Tons High Modulus/High Strength T1000 Carbon Pre-Preg with Carbon Nanotube Matrix
- 15% 46Tons Ultra High Modulus HS40 Carbon Pre-Preg
- 10% 65Tons Super High Modulus Pitch Carbon Pre-Preg
- 10% Ultra High Strength Mutiple Axes Carbon Woven
- 10% High Impact Strength Liquid Crystal Polymer Composite Woven
- The application of high-performance composite materials technology and special graphite fiber/epoxy, which is the same material system applies on the structures of Aeronautics, Aerospace (A380 & B787) and Automobile (Super Car)
- Advanced VaBM + EPS (Vacuum Bladder Moulding with EPS shell) process
3 brakes system – D.M. on the chainstay, D.M. on the seat stays, 12mm Thru Axle disc brake. You can choose your preferred brake system option just by changing front fork & rear dropouts. The non-disc frameset version includes a special quick release which is a little bit longer than the standard one.
- Frame: Carbon Pre-Peg 800T High Modulus with a 1K finish, weight: 1180 grams (size M)
- Fork: 1-1/8" - 1-1/2" with 1 K finish, weight: 365 grams
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit 86 x 41
- Internal Routing for either mechanical or electronic systems
- Front Derailleur Type: Braze-on
- For direct-mount front and rear brakes or 12mm thru axle rear disc brake
- IAS Stem Length: size S-100mm / M-110mm / L-120mm
- Comes with a frame, fork, carbon seatpost, IAS stem and headset
- For electronic shifting systems and for traditional mechanical shifting systems
Items can be returned up to 90 days from the date of purchase. The returned merchandise must be in new condition and include all the original packaging.
See also "Returns & Warranty"
Some items on our website automatically qualify for free shipping irrespective of the order value. You can identify those items by the 'FREE SHIPPING'(SPECIAL ITEM) deal tag on that item's product page. We have an agreement with the supplier of these items so that they are shipped directly from that supplier's warehouse and we cover the costs of shipping for you. Other items in your basket that aren't marked with this tag will be shipped from our own warehouses.
For more information please see our shipping information page.
If you have any questions about shipping, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy answer your questions.
When you receive the goods, please check them as soon as possible. If you discover a manufacturing defect, please contact us for a replacement.
See "Returns & Warranty."
If you have questions regarding ordering, methods of payment, merchandise returns and shipping methods, please refer to the "Customer Support Center."