Felt IA2 SRAM Red eTap Carbon Triathlon Bike
Find a store
- This bike is available for pick up in one of our partner stores!
- Purchase the bike through CyclingExpress.com and select a store close to you for delivery.
The bike will be assembled FREE by the store.
Follow up servicing and warranty claims will be provided through the store.
We use your IP address to determine which partner stores are closest to your location!
If no suitable location is available, please contact our customer support staff to make an arrangement for you.
Please pick one store closest to you at checkout.
Nearest Partner Store：Distance
- Your location
- US Ashburn
- | 126.96.36.199
- Frame: Felt Integrated Aero Tri UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fiber, MMC with InsideOut construction, BB30 bottom bracket shell, horizontal dropouts with integrated dropout adjusters, fully integrated proprietary braking system, internal mechanical or electronic cable routing
- Fork: Felt Dagger UHC Advanced carbon fiber monocoque construction, 1.125" carbon fiber steerer, brake covers, blades, dropouts, and crown; fully integrated proprietary braking system
- Headset: FSA IS integrated, 1.125" sealed ACB cartridge bearings
- Shifters: SRAM Red eTap, 22-speed
- Front derailleur: SRAM Red eTap
- Rear derailleur: SRAM Red eTap
- Crankset: Quarq Prime Carbon, 52/36T (Size 48/51: 165mm, 54: 170mm)
- Bottom bracket: Token BB30 with 22/24mm bearings
- Chain: SRAM PC22
- Cassette: SRAM, 11-28T
- Brake levers: SRAM 500 Aero
- Brakes: Felt Aero Brake System with integrated cover
- Hubs: Devox TTR3
- Rims: Zipp 30 Course
- Tyres: Felt Aero TTR2, 700x23c
- Stem: Felt Dagger
- Handlebar: Felt Dagger UHC Ultimate + Nano base bar with Felt ƒ-Bend 3-position extensions
- Bar tape: Felt VelvetGel
- Seat Post: Felt Vibration Reducing Aero Tri UHC Advanced carbon fiber with 3T DiffLock Comfort Module internals, 300mm
- Saddle: ISM PS1.0
- Weight: 9.2kg
Items can be returned up to 90 days from the date of purchase. The returned merchandise must be in new condition and include all the original packaging.
See also "Returns & Warranty"
Some items on our website automatically qualify for free shipping irrespective of the order value. You can identify those items by the 'FREE SHIPPING'(SPECIAL ITEM) deal tag on that item's product page. We have an agreement with the supplier of these items so that they are shipped directly from that supplier's warehouse and we cover the costs of shipping for you. Other items in your basket that aren't marked with this tag will be shipped from our own warehouses.
For more information please see our shipping information page.
If you have any questions about shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy answer your questions.
When you receive the goods, please check them as soon as possible. If you discover a manufacturing defect, please contact us for a replacement.
See "Returns & Warranty."
If you have questions regarding ordering, methods of payment, merchandise returns and shipping methods, please refer to the "Customer Support Center."
From USD $1,299.00
From USD $1,669.31
From USD $2,499.00
From USD $1,199.00
From USD $198.00
From USD $1,999.00
From USD $2,652.80
From USD $2,212.63
From USD $1,286.83
From USD $462.46
From USD $1,600.00
From USD $1,585.96
From USD $49.99
From USD $3,999.00
From USD $1,999.00
From USD $752.40
From USD $59.00
From USD $40.85
From USD $1,009.92Clearance