Shimano SW-R9160 Dura Ace Di2 Bar End shift switch for TT-handlebar
The remote shifter features an incredibly low-profile design with a redesigned switch optimized for hand positioning on the extensions. So it is easy to push the thumb switch when gripping the top of the TT extension what makes a direct, fast and precise shifting possible. The one-button operation minimizes movement and maximizes the aerodynamic efficiency.
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- TT / Triathlon single button bar end shift switches are used to operate both front and rear derailleur's with synchronized shifting
- Can be used on there own or in conjunction with STI
- TT / Triathlon bar end shift switches give the added option of being able to operate the gears from two positions, either these aero extension or the STI lever while under braking which is only possible on a Di2 TT set up
- For use with E-tube systems
- Weight: approx. 30 g (pair)
Items can be returned up to 90 days from the date of purchase. The returned merchandise must be in new condition and include all the original packaging.
See also "Returns & Warranty"
Some items on our website automatically qualify for free shipping irrespective of the order value. You can identify those items by the 'FREE SHIPPING'(SPECIAL ITEM) deal tag on that item's product page. We have an agreement with the supplier of these items so that they are shipped directly from that supplier's warehouse and we cover the costs of shipping for you. Other items in your basket that aren't marked with this tag will be shipped from our own warehouses.
For more information please see our shipping information page.
If you have any questions about shipping, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy answer your questions.
When you receive the goods, please check them as soon as possible. If you discover a manufacturing defect, please contact us for a replacement.
See "Returns & Warranty."
If you have questions regarding ordering, methods of payment, merchandise returns and shipping methods, please refer to the "Customer Support Center."