Blue Prosecco AL 105 11 Disc Cyclocross Bike
List Price $2295.54
SAVE 47% = $1100.86
Find a store
- This bike is available for pick up in one of our partner stores!
- Purchase the bike through CyclingExpress.com and select a store close to you for delivery. The bike will be assembled FREE by the store. Follow up servicing and warranty claims will be provided through the store.
- We use your IP address to determine which partner stores are closest to your location! If no suitable location is available, please contact our customer support staff to make an arrangement for you.
We use your IP address to determine which partner stores are closest to your current location! Your location ：[IP：188.8.131.52]
Nearest Partner Store：Distance
- Your location
- United States Ashburn
- | 184.108.40.206
- Great for all around town, distance, gravel and all types of levels of riding
- Constructed with 6000 Series Hydro-formed Double-GUAGE Aluminum Tubing
- PF30 Bottom Bracket Shell
- Oversized Tubing for Superior Stiffness and Tracking
- C5CXD Carbon Cross Fork 1-1/8 - 1-1/2 inch tapered steerer tube, disc brake compatible only
- Internal shifter routing for a cable-free top tube
Internal brake routing designed for hydraulic or mechanical disc brake systems
- Frame: 6061 Hydro-Form Aluminum Double-Guage
- Forks: C5CXD Carbon
- Headset: FSA
- Shifters: Shimano 105 5800, 22-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Crankset: Shimano RS-500, 46/36T (Size XS-SM: 170mm, MD-LG: 172.5mm)
- Cassette: Shimano 105 5800, 11-28T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Brakes: Hayes CX Comp
- Wheelset: Aerus Quantum AL-24
- Tyres: Hutchinson Nitto 2 700x28c
- Handlebar: Aerus DR-AL-199BT
- Stem: Aerus TDS-507B
- Seatpost: Aerus SP-619
- Saddle: Selle Royal
Items can be returned up to 365 days from the date of purchase. The returned merchandise must be in new condition and include all the original packaging.
See also "Returns & Warranty"
Some items on our website automatically qualify for free shipping irrespective of the order value. You can identify those items by the 'FREE SHIPPING'(SPECIAL ITEM) deal tag on that item's product page. We have an agreement with the supplier of these items so that they are shipped directly from that supplier's warehouse and we cover the costs of shipping for you. Other items in your basket that aren't marked with this tag will be shipped from our own warehouses.
For more information please see our shipping information page.
If you have any questions about shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy answer your questions.
When you receive the goods, please check them as soon as possible. If you discover a manufacturing defect, please contact us for a replacement.
See "Returns & Warranty."
If you have questions regarding ordering, methods of payment, merchandise returns and shipping methods, please refer to the "Customer Support Center."